What does being grateful mean to you?
For me, it is:
- Having a sense of humility and patience for myself and others.
- Counting my blessings the moment I wake up, naming each one throughout the day.
- Being content with my best and not competing with the best in others.
- Showing myself and others kindness when errors are noticed so the mind’s Default Mode Network (inner critics) can be retrained.
- Having a choice to see the glass as half full and not half empty.
- Seizing the opportunities to open my heart, forgive and let go, preventing dis-ease.
- Complimenting me, myself and others when a task (small or large) is completed.
- For my trusted friends with whom I share my thoughts, feelings and dark chocolate.
- Past experiences for without them, I would not be where I am at this moment.
- For you the reader.