A majority, if not all, want to grow, contribute, feel alive, reach fulfillment, love and be loved. And, if that’s us, you and me, then embrace the following:
- To grow, we need to get uncomfortable, widen our boundaries, push through the soil of hard times, think outside the box and take a risk.
- To contribute, we need to be vulnerable, share, be accepting of ourselves and others.
- To feel alive, we need to breathe, see, smell, touch, taste, hear mindfully and shut down the auto-pilot button.
- To reach fulfillment, we need to embrace our Divinity and be open to receive.
- To love, we must first love, be self-compassionate, kind and accepting to ourselves.
Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are
not understanding something fully, but this post presents good understanding even.