Did you know the best times to pray and meditate are:
- When there is unrest or confusion in our minds and hearts.
- When overwhelmed and we can’t take one more thing.
- When we need to be refreshed, nurtured and renewed in our bodies, minds and spirits.
- When we have a need, a want or a desire.
- When we want to tap into our higher power to deal with an event or a person.
When we pray we tell our Creator all that’s in our hearts and minds. And, when we meditate we listen for the answer to our prayer.
I’m no longer sure the place you’re getting your information,
however great topic. I must spend some time finding out much more or figuring out more.
Thanks for fantastic information I was in search of this
info for my mission.