We increase effectively:
- when we pause to process asking what’s happening before reacting
- when we check in from the inside out, pray then proceed
- when we recognize for every YES, there are as many NOs
- when we look at behind the scenes, our WHYs then plan accordingly
- when we accept that we control our choices, triggers and beliefs
Are we ready to get uncomfortable, to increase effectively or are we satisfied with comfortable?
I am genuinely happy to read this blog posts which contains lots of
useful information, thanks for providing these
kinds of data.