Facing the inevitability of change is challenging and at times down right HARD. But, whether we are ready or not, change happens. At some point we will change careers, partners, cars, homes, friends and more. We grow older, gain and loss weight, spend money and save money. We experience birth and sadly death. Change does not need our permission or approval. It’s just a fact a life.
Finding peace in the middle of the inevitability of change takes practice. The steps below, if followed will help:
- Learn to manage your emotions by seeing change for what it is, not more or less.
- Avoid drama and not bring in past experiences.
- Stop blaming. Change happens, there is no one to blame.
- Get out of your head and drop down to your heart.
- Know that everything has a beginning, a middle and an end. And, this too shall pass.