What does extraordinary leaders do that ordinary leaders do not?
- understand their power comes from within.
- embrace their power when others never dream, feel or imagine it.
- know this power helps them do what they never thought they could.
- acknowledge there are no limitations in what they can do except the limitations they put in their own minds.
- seek answers outside themselves.
- do not see their dreams or imagine being anything other than ordinary.
- repeat I can’t and find ways to prove they can’t.
- see their human limitations not the inner strength of their spirit.
How does ordinary leaders become extraordinary? They decide to change their thoughts and beliefs, their words and actions.