Look and see – are we responding?
- We respond when we see people, places and things as they are, not as we expect them to be.
- We respond when we see our hearts and minds open to new ways, paths and suggestions.
- We respond when we see in the moment and not through past experiences.
When we are responding, we are following the 4 Agreements:
- We are authentic, saying what we mean and meaning what we say
- We do not take the words or actions of others personally
- We do not assume, fill in the thoughts and words of another, but ask questions to clarify
- We are always doing our best
Choose this day to keep your inner peace, respond and as you choose, so it will be.