It has been researched and shared time and time again that:
- With a vision, a destination, you will always find a way.
- With a vision, the bumps and detours experienced won’t stop you.
- With a destination, the intense fog and fierce storms of life won’t stop you.
- Without a vision we are stopped and tossed here and there by every bump, detour, fog or storm.
- Without a destination, we start over again and again arriving where someone else wants us to go.
- We can only re-route if we have a destination.
- We we will muster up the courage to keep on going if we know what we are looking for.