Transitions and changes happen. They are the expected and unexpected experiences that show up with the loss of a loved one, assigned a new role of caregiver, employment downsizing, relocation, career change, divorce, adoption and more.
The question is if a transition happens will you be ready? Will you have the coping strategies and life skills needed? Will you be prepared to re-balance and land safely into a life you will call my new normal.
Time waits for no one, and change is inevitable. Take the next step, call now 561-372-8434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and explore the program that’s right for you.
Latest From the Blog
- Reminded, Reminder
Sometimes we need to be reminded and sometimes we need to be the reminder that:
- what is focused on becomes bigger, brighter and louder
- more than not we live much of our time on auto-pilot
- forgiveness is key to inner peace
- yesterday can never be repeated and tomorrow is promised to no one
- there are 1440 minutes in a day and we get to choose how we spend our minutes
Now we have been reminded, now become the reminder.
NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING CERTIFIED (iNLP)